Advertisement

2019 review. Spending millions at Sneakercon! + showcasing some of my favorite upcoming resellers.

2019 review. Spending millions at Sneakercon! + showcasing some of my favorite upcoming resellers. In this video we recap some of our biggest buys from 2019, as well as shed some light on my favorite or up and coming resellers I met last year. If you like the video make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.











shoes,sneaker,sneakers,kicks,trainers,crep,sneakerhead,vegas,jaysse,jaysee,lopez,JC,jayc,joanie,joaniebean,urban,necessities,urbannecessities,lasvegas,airjordan,jordan,adidas,nmd,yeezy,kanye,ultraboost,boost,theun,nike,puma,shoestore,consignment,shoeconsignment,hype,hypebeast,beast,urban necessities,Sneakercon,reselling,sneaker reselling,twojskicks,jaysse lopez,

Post a Comment

0 Comments