Advertisement

I'M SICK!! BUT I WENT SHOPPING! WONDERFUL WORLD, PENNYWISE, OUTRIGHT APPAREL + MORE

I'M SICK!! BUT I WENT SHOPPING! WONDERFUL WORLD, PENNYWISE, OUTRIGHT APPAREL + MORE Yes we still spending all our money!
This is a small haul of all things obtained when shopping in Chauguans, Trinidad and Tobago. I went to Wonderful World, Pennywise Cosmetics, Outright Apparel in AVM Plaza and Central Pharmacy.
I am sick. This is the worst I have felt in a while. I can't be around the heat og my laptop without getting chills. But I wanted to get a video up and honestly I love watching hauls and chit chats when I feel down so maybe someone out there needed this. lol. I will get better soon and have a new video ready by this weekend!

Like! Comment! Share! SUBSCRIBE!
Turn on your notifications so you will be informed every time I post.

Also follow me on my other social media platforms:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat:
For business enquiriers: cudjoe.kimberly@gmail.com

Watch my last video:
TRINIS NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS?? THINGS ONLY TRINIS CAN RELATE TO:

BACKGROUND MUSIC:
Intro and outro: Khrstvn - H.O.T. (Hold on Tight)



------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Kimberly Cudjoe. I am 27 years old and from the twin island state of Trinidad and Tobago. I am a doctor by profession and a singer/songwriter/actress/dancer and noise maker by hobby.
I consider myself to be a versatile Trinidad Content Creator who can make a video about anything and make a video about anything entertaining.

Support local content creators
Support Caribbean content creators
Support Trinidad and Tobago content creators

#PennywiseCosmetics
#WonderfulWorld
#OutrightApparel

Chaguanas,Kimberly Cudjoe,Trinidad,Trinidad and Tobago,Trinidad Youtuber,Trinidad and Tobago youtuber,Caribbean,Caribbean youtuber,Caribbean Content Creator,Trinidad content creator,Wonderful World,Pennywise cosmetics,Outright apparel,Shopping in Chauguanas,I'm sick,small haul,shopping in Trinidad and Tobago,Things to do in Trinidad and Tobago,Avm plaza,Montrose,jewelry haul,beauty haul,Montrose Chaguanas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments