Advertisement

Making Random People ROAST ME on the Monkey App *I'm Hurt*

Making Random People ROAST ME on the Monkey App *I'm Hurt* Hey guys we back on the Monkey App and this time i was Making Random People Roast Me and they made me cry
Thanks for watching make sure to Like and Subscribe!
My Durag Brand
Cop some Clothing
@Joorags on Instagram
Check Out for FREE Workout Programs, Meal Plans, Tips and much more!

Instagram - Joovier_

Snapchat - JosiahGS

Business Inquiries: josiahgstewart15@gmail.com
Outro Song:
I don't own any of the songs in this video.

#Joovier #MonkeyApp #RoastMe

joovier,joorags,monkey,app,Fitness,fit,bodybuilder,monkey app,picking up girls,funny,monkey app girls,getting girls on the monkey app,getting girls,hilarious,how to get girls,girls,roast me,random people roast me,monkey app roast,roast,roasted,i got roasted,i'm hurt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments