[Filmed January 22, 2020] So I found out it isn't my power supply itself that was dropping voltage but the extension cord I was using as I got it to stay ringing just with some skips for some reason. Here is my General Electric Smart Electronic Bell wired up and ringing I got from Ebay. GE calls these Smart crossing bells instead of electronic bells. I will show the inside eventually once I get the right tools to open the top and to turn down the volume because this bell is loud. This bell in its design is very simulator to a WCH E-Bell except the design difference is that WCH E-Bells have four leg stands to the pinnacle and GE E-Bells have two leg stands to the pinnacle. Both bells also have totally different sounds also. This is a rare electronic bell to find just as rare as a Safetran Type 1 E-Bell if not even more rare. a heavy user of these bells though is the Seattle Sound Transit Link Light Rail System followed by Kansas City Southern Railway Company on their late 2010s to now signals and CSX has a few on their lines. Short line railroads also used this bell. This bell was produced by General Electric and was also sold from Progress Rail. Production of this bell has stopped in the early mid 2010s.

0 Comments